My Second Blog Hop Project!

Thanks for joining me for the second half of our first ever design team Blog Hop!  You should have just visited Jan Henning's blog.  We have been working hard to give you some amazing projects using Graphic 45's "A Ladies Diary", and "A Proper Gentleman" papers!  Thank you Graphic 45 for sponsoring us!!!

And now for my second project...a printer tray!



My husband wanted to display the photobooth pictures of him and our son in his office.  So I had to make something very masculine.  He did not want anything with flowers or ribbon or lace.  Nothing frilly or girly.  So that was a bit of a tall order.  After all...I'm a girl!  So I had my son give me input into this.  I think it turned out pretty awesome for being not girly!



Yes, as you can tell my hubby and son are quite the comedians!  LOL!



I added a cute little metal truck I got off a charm set.  I also pop-dotted the small picture in the middle to give a bit of dimension.



I used one of Tim Holtz's viles to add some interest.



I fussy cut out one of the clocks out of the paper, and pop-dotted the small picture.




I fussy cut one of the cars, and pop-dotted it.  I also fussy cut one of the men.



I added some metal corners to a couple of the pictures.  The picture on the left....I added a Tim Holtz bulb, and a metal car I got off a charm set.


And for the letters I used blank wooden square scrabble pieces.  I then used one of my stamp sets to stamp letters on them.  I then inked the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink.  I love how they turned out!

I hope you liked my project!  This is the first canvas I've ever done!  If you leave a comment on this project, and a comment on my second project, and join my Facebook Page you will be entered in a draw to win this prize:



So like I said...to win this prize you have to:

  1. Comment on my first project
  2. Comment on my second project
  3. Join my blog
  4. Join my Facebook page
 Good luck!

Angela's Special Prize!
There is also a prize that is being given away by Angela Holt!  All you have to do is collect the "secret words" from each of our blogs, form the phrase, then email the phrase to thealteredpage@yahoo.com  with your subject heading as "Blog Hop entry".  She will then pick a random winner.  Winner will be announced on our Facebook pages, and on Angela's blog.  
My secret word is..."45"
Good luck everyone!
Now it's time to go on to the next person on our Blog Hop list...


Blog Hop Blog Link List!!!



Angela Holt- http://www.angelaholtdesigns.com  (BLOG STARTS HERE)



Scrappin Madge- http://www.thescrappinlounge.com 

Virginia Dare- http://www.scrapndare.blogspot.com

Jan Hennings-http://papercraftpleasures.blogspot.com

Jennifer Stahr- http://www.myscrapmenagerie.com

Shanna Shands- http://scsdesigns.blogspot.com  NEXT TO VISIT**

Please follow and support each Design Team Member. We all really enjoy creating with you and want to build a crafty relationship so we can continue to inspire you to create!!